Saturday, January 1, 2011

Water Park! Water Park!



Today we went to a really fun water park. Thermas Cacheuta was 40 minutes away from town because it was near a hot spring where they got all their hot water. We took a bus there, but sadly without our friends Gaby and Laura. Once we got there we went through the gates to the water park and tried to find a place to sit and leave our stuff. We couldn't find one so we stopped to put on sunscreen before Helen and I could automatically get into the water.


First we went one loop down the lazy river which was really fun but it wasn't very warm. We saw Mom and Dad on the second lap but they still hadn't found a table. Finally they rented one to set up on the grass in the middle of the river. Also in the middle of the river was a section of pools that were all different depths and temperatures.


Next to those pools was the wave pool. There were no waves but there was a big white slide that was really fun and really fast. There was also another slide except it was covered and curly. When you lied down you went really fast and we found out that Helen and I could go together.


Up top there were lots of other pools that were also different temperatures except they were much deeper than the ones below. We didn't spend much time up there, we were mostly down below. My favorite thing to do was go inside the cave on the lazy river and when you came out you went under a waterfall.


Finally it was time to go get lunch at the restaurant. I got a milanesa which was really good but I think that I like the chicken milanesas better. After we ate we left our stuff with mom and dad and went to swim more. I started talking to some kids while Helen went back to mom and dad.


We met up together back at the lazy river after I had gotten another dose of sunscreen. Unfortunately I was already burned and now my shoulders HURT!!! Oh well it was worth it. We all had so much fun.




HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment