Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Day with Mom




Today Meghan and Dad left early to go to Amantani Island to spend the night. My mom and I did not go because I got really sick and got a throat infection and the doctor said I shouldn't go.




When I was sick, the doctor came to my hotel room. He even had them bring an oxygen tank and put it on my face. It felt like I was in a hospital but I felt a lot better after breathing the oxygen.

The sidewalks here are very small. I could hardly walk on it. When other people were walking towards me, I had to walk into the street.

Mom and I went out to lunch and sat on a little balcony and spied on people below us. We liked to watch the women in their dresses with their aprons and hats. Every single one had their hair in braids down their backs. It was cool, I had never seen anyone dressed that way before.

Mom and I are going to Taquile Island tomorrow to see Dad and Meghan but they don't know that we are coming! They will be surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment