Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mount Tronador



Traveling up to Mount Tronador was hard but it was worth it. Mount Tronador used to be a volcano and now loads of snow is on top of the mountain and lots of blocks of ice slip and tuble from it's grip. The road was dirt and going up was painfull but after a few minutes of a bumpy road trip we were up. At the base of the mountain it was freezing. I knew it once I put a foot out of the car. We were going to eat lunch here so we took our bags to go sit down at a picnic table. Eating out in the cold was not fun but luckily the food was good. Finally I couldn't stand it any more, I asked for the car key. Meghan felt the same way so we both walked to the car together. After I was finished with my sandwich I got out of the car and walked with Dad to see the snowy mountains above us. There were three waterfalls, the one nearest us was the biggest. We saw some snow fall and then BOOM!!! it hit the ground. Dad made a rock pile then set the camera on it to take a picture of all four of us. We took our last looks at Mount Tronador then got into the car and headed on to Bariloche.

No comments:

Post a Comment