Friday, November 5, 2010

A Sad and Happy Day

We said goodbye to our teachers this week. Thursday, we did a crossword puzzle. Everything on it was Spanish but I understood most of it. While I was doing it, Analy was taping and cutting pieces of paper that had a word like 'to sleep' on it and a picture of 'to eat' on it. When I finished the crossword puzzle, we played dominos with the cards. The picture and the words were totally different. Since the picters were all different we had to attach them together the first time we got it all wrong by putting one picter with the wrong word because the picters were very confusing . We played two times and both of us won one.




On Friday, Analy (my teacher) and I made a poster. I drew pictures of our family because I had no photos. So we glued my pictures to the poster. We designed the poster and I wrote in Spanish what the drawings meant. I wrote on a piece of paper what my name was and how old I was and so on. At the end, we both signed our names to the poster and taped it to the wall next to other pictures of other students.





We got medialunas after we were done. Meghan and Dad and I went to get them. We came back with 10. I was very sad to say goodbye to my teacher because I'd learned so much Spanish with her. I finally was able to tear myself away from her and Carlos he is Meghan, Mom and Dad's teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment