Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Class

At 6:00 in the morning we get up and dress, eat, and get ready for school. The bus comes at 7:15 to pick us up. The bus is tiny but we are able to fit like, twenty five people in a fifteen person bus. My schedule is pretty cool. I get taught by a woman called Maria Rene she is nice and kind. My other main teacher is called Ricardo he is the teacher of spanish. My other teacher's are teacher's for Pottery, Computer, P.E., Music and Drama. My Freinds are called Killia Eilleen and Alejandra. They were my best freinds because I sat with them at the beginning of the season. Killia is from England and she's funny, kind and caring but sometimes she is a bit crazy.

Eilleen is much more serios then Killia. She's playful and happy almost every minute.
Alejandra is small and is eager to learn almost everything. During almost every recess me and the rest of the girls play jump rope. We play a game called clock. It's where one person runs right throgh the spinning rope and thats zero and the next is one and then two and so on. During some of the recesses I go to the library where I spend my time reading book after book. Ausangate is a tiny school but I think that tiny schools are the best kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment