Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cajas




As a famliy we hiked the hills of Cajas National Park. We saw many weird flowers. There was an enormous lake followed by many small ones, one looked like a smiling face. We hiked half way up the mountain but it was an amazing view. I mean amazing! You saw mountains and lakes and all different types of flowers and plants. The grass was a weird shape. My favorite parts of the trip was the squishy grass and the bridges that somtimes held waterfalls underneath.We got tired at the end so we took a break every thirty seconds. Finally we got back. We had hiked three hours, it was amazing.

2 comments:

  1. wow! great description, wonderful picture. looks like you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Helen,
    You are such an amazing, descriptive writer- when I closed my eyes I could I could see the squishy grass and smiling lake in my own mind! (:
    xoxo,
    Aunt Elaine

    ReplyDelete